Friday, February 5, 2010

Samples Of Program Ads How To Connect Visual Basic To Microsoft Access?

How to connect Visual Basic to Microsoft Access? - samples of program ads

Hello I, tried to use the Visual Basic Visual Studio for Microsoft Access Profile connection to connect. Basically, people information in a form in Visual Basic and the information would be in the Microsoft Access database are stored. I was looking for examples online, but adCmdText some reason in all cases as AD * error message would that get declared. I was wondering if anyone is an example where I have the sample program to download it on my computer test, if it is running. The examples I found online are only parts of the code, it would be easier if I have a sample program for me if I have a note on my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This code can help you in conjunction with Visual Basic, Microsoft Access

Post a Comment