Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do You Need To Have A Rash On Face For Lupas Recurring Rash On Face Linked To Water?

Recurring rash on face linked to water? - do you need to have a rash on face for lupas

I write about a recurring rash face to ask. I went to the doctor about this and oxytetracylcine tablets have been prescribed, it seems clear that the outbreak until ... However, the last time I went to the doctor (a repeat prescription request) to another doctor did not prescribe this drug, but gave me a cream (forgot the name, sorry ...) in a form of eczema. I have psoriasis, but that should not affect me, and really, really do not think that what I have on my face ... I hope someone can me some ideas of what you here ...

The outbreak began to appear a few years ago ... I'm usually at the base of the nose, and sometimes on the right cheek (for some reason, the impact of the law as LEFT - this is the part I sleep for most, so I think I can do something to my bed / pillow have?). would make a couple of days, then I woke up that morning and would return. The rash is red and raised, such as granite.
Recently, I studied in Edinburgh, and I noticed that my rash, until it disappears if I really ... Then, when I spent a night at home, again ... This makes me believe that you can do with water to be any different?

I hope someone can help ... If you need more information. I can then edit it to write ... Thank you for reading and replying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment