Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chronic Lower Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Chronic Back Pain In The Middle And Lower Back. Anything I Can Do??

Chronic back pain in the middle and lower back. Anything I can do?? - chronic lower back pain more condition_symptoms

I am now 17 and Ive had a constant dull pain in my mid and lower back in the last 2 years. The pain seems to come from the muscles on the side of the spine.

It's just a little sore this morning, but gets worse throughout the day. Standing around for over an hour, the pain worsened. In general, the session will not help if I am completely against a soft law. Sitting at the school for 6 hours on a rock hard chairs is a murderer, as a rule.

In general, physical activity such as running, it does not matter, and sometimes it feels better. Heavy lifting is not at all affected either. I try to run regularly, it helps the pain.

I went to physical therapy for back exercises and electrical therapybut the pain is temporarily stopped for one or two days. Is there anything I can do? Might help to see a doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment