Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Silver Projections 2009 What Say You To A Silver Poem?

What say you to a silver poem? - silver projections 2009

"The sun was shining when I left"

Secrets of money,
Promise Necklace
whisper, whisper ... between the words,
Worlds Apart

Message midnight
Reciprocity, speed ...
Moment of hostility,
End and a song --

Inflection, projection, presentation,
Rinse bloodstain
Lullaby.
shows, hit, win Presses ...
Vox attractive.

lyrics arms, hands soaked,
Silver eyes
without blinking.

10 comments:

TD Euwaite™ said...

Hello E. ..

It is very good, maybe a little higher. Did you know that Amy has won the silver medal?

The judges in the semi-finals and the final saw the pen no poems, the title and the text.

You need to enter. Take a look at the forum today ... a new competition ...

rutheles... said...

That is really impressive. Sounds sound almost appealing harmony with it. I LOVE whispering, "whispered ... between words and worlds." They parallel the sounds of words in a very interesting, and if they intended or not, I think, quite frankly came to something very genius. Again, I love it.

Shelley said...

This is brilliant. In fact, I know a song that went with ... Is rap (ISH), but listens to the rhythm of the song while reading.

Shelley said...

This is brilliant. In fact, I know a song that went with ... Is rap (ISH), but listens to the rhythm of the song while reading.

giggling said...

It is a seduction in his piece, if read aloud.

"Muttered the words ... the sound
Worlds Apart

very well said.

§ Baby's Blues § said...

I go ...
Sure, the sun shines
Alluring
I remain steadfast.

.. Well
I like

Farmer said...

these
all words
inside

Brightness
Wet skin
in
Luna Sol

Farmer said...

these
all words
inside

Brightness
Wet skin
in
Luna Sol

Marine Mode said...

Very extensive use of descriptive words. Well done!

Kitty 2 said...

I say that everyone is wantin to get ugly ..

Post a Comment