Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink Eye Geographic Location How Can I Tell If My Puppy Has Pink Eye Or It Is Just Irritated?

How can I tell if my puppy has pink eye or it is just irritated? - pink eye geographic location

I have a 2 months old Pitt / Catahoula Leopard mix puppy, Shep, the eyelid of the eye (both days old) seems to be pink. It seems a download and not as "Cherry Eye view" is what I have seen, through the photos on the Web. Do not flap in the eye and it is not clear, but I wonder if the eye is pink or just something that irritates the eyes.

5 comments:

b.w. said...

If it were my dog to the vet to see what the problem is and should receive appropriate treatment. Why should we take that risk?

Wesley C said...

Red eyes can be two different things. Can a virus, or it may be allergies or just some form of eye irritation.

sweet_ca... said...

It is best to him to the vet is 100% safe. Until then, rinse the eye w / saline. If you do not, you can wear contact lenses with saline solution. I have this right in the eyes of my dog after the animal first aid and immediately my book helped. Good luck and I hope it does not matter.

Erica said...

Usually Discarga if the eye is pink, if no relief consult wouldnt worry about it, but a doctor, just incase there is conjunctivitis is highly contagious.

happy2lu... said...

Instead of asking one to go to the vet and make sure it's an old saying: "Prevention is better than cure" and it is very true.

Post a Comment