Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eno For Stomach What Is Good For Digestion-only Serious Answers Plz?

What is good for digestion-only serious answers plz? - eno for stomach

What is good for digestion, I learned that only when the particles are not digested in the stomach when the stomach is just great. Undigested particles are also known as "love."
Eno I drink I sometimes get my food digested, and I am low digestion in the stomach, I think.

How to improve digestion
Can anyone suggest me a way to a flat stomach and Maitan slim and healthy.
I am a vegetarian.

2 comments:

YAMAHA said...

Its good that you are a vegetarian.
It takes a lot to get a flat stomach ...
Lemme note some imp ...

Drink water as much as may at any time of day
Eat as much fruit and vegetables raw or cooked
Pappaya pears, guava, are good for digestion
Avoid spicy, fatty and junk food.
Begin with a healthy breakfast and progresses much like the day you should have your meal light No light
Not immediately to sleep after eating.

And after all that, forget for a brisk walk every morning to go atleast 5 days a week

Jill W said...

Drink lots of water.

Post a Comment